If using beet powder
If no shaping is desired, just roll them to 10-in and continue with the next steps for simple breadsticks.
Cover and let it prove for 30-40 minutes.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Serve with soup, or salad, or with any dipping sauce.
- Blueberry Crumble Sticks (Twists) from A Messy Kitchen
- Cinnamon Breadsticks from Passion Kneaded
- Crispy Rye and Caraway Breadsticks from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Crunchy Everything Bagel Breadsticks from Food Lust People Love
- Easy Biscuit Breadsticks from Palatable Pastime
- Heart "Beet" Sticks from Magical Ingredients
- Seeded Breadsticks from Sneha's Recipe
- Sourdough Grissini with Parmesan and Black Pepper from Zesty South Indian Kitchen
- Sourdough Soft Breadsticks from A Day in the Life on the Farm