This is a delicious and comforting one-pot meal with aromatic spices. Beetroot adds an amazing red to pink color to the pulao depending on the type of beetroot and a perfect recipe to go into Valentine's Menu. This pulao is vegan and hence a great choice of main dish for any gathering with vegan guests. This can be served with chips and raita if preferred.
Fluff it with a fork, cover for another 5 minutes.
Here are the recipes we shared today to celebrate #NationalRiceMonth. Thanks, Camilla!
- Arroz Rojo (Mexican Red Rice) by Palatable Pastime
- Beetroot Pulao by Magical Ingredients
- Bulgogi Kimbap with Seasoned Rice by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Curry Doria (Japanese Curry Rice Gratin) by Tara's Multicultural Table
- Kimchi Fried Rice by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Rice Pudding by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Southwest Rice Salad by Our Good Life
- Vangi Bath/Eggplant (Brinjal) Rice by Sneha's Recipe