Rice and dal cooked together is called khichdi and can be made with any grain or dal too. The nutritional profile can be enriched by adding more than one grain or dal. Khichdi thickens when cooled, so add a little hot water and mix while serving left overs to get the right consistency.
Next add the washed millets and dal, followed by salt, turmeric, and Kohlapuri Masala. Mix, and add water. Switch off the saute mode.
- Cheesy Green Bean Casserole with Cherry Tomatoes from Art of Natural Living
- Easy Kielbasa Cabbage Potato Skillet from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Easy One-Pot Mixed Millets and Dal Khichdi from Magical Ingredients
- Instant Pot Butter Beans and Country Ham from Palatable Pastime
- One Pot Cheeseburger Pasta from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- One-Pot Stove Top Mac and Cheese from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Rustic Chicken and Sausage White Bean Stew from Blogghetti
- Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup from The Spiffy Cookie