What can be more special than a rainbow? Rainbows bring happiness and so does MOM! MOM is everything for me and this is the same for everyone. A great, tasty, and delicious meal is necessary to celebrate MOM who is the ultimate of everything! Mom is a rainbow and what to make for her? This salad is the perfect one to bring a smile and happiness! This is healthy and very easy to make. This meal of fresh rainbow veggie salad, fresh juice, ginger cardamom chai, and vadapav ( this can be quickly made with aloo tikkis or patties) in under an hour to celebrate this Mother's Day!
Mother's Day is around the corner and Christie is hosting an event in our #OurFamilyTable group, to help plan and make a surprising and special meal for Mother's Day brunch. We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too! While you're at it, join our Pinterest board, too!
In a couple of minutes, this mixture will cool down, add the herbs (reserve a little to garnish), lemon juice, buttermilk, sour cream, and vegannaise, mix thoroughly.
Add the purple layer with purple cabbage and onions.
Mother's Day Brunch Ideas
- Blueberry Buckle from Art of Natural Living
- Chef Salad Kebabs from Palatable Pastime
- Chorizo and Egg Breakfast Tacos from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Dutch Baby Pancake from Jen Around the World
- Hawaij Spiced Coffee Cake from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Rainbow Salad with Tandoori Dressing from Magical Ingredients
- Sourdough Strawberry Muffins from That Recipe
- The British Bloody Mary from Karen's Kitchen Stories