These sesame crusted brioche buns that are cloud-like soft make my day! They are great as such with a cup of chai. Spread a little jam (and some cream cheese too) and make a comforting breakfast and it is guaranteed that the flavor will linger on your tongue for hours!
This recipe makes six regular sized brioche buns. These buns are amazing to be made to be served to guests too. Instead of making it into 6 portions, make it into 12 portions and it makes smaller brioche buns that are perfect to serve when feasting.
Did you know that May 14th is Brioche Day? Christie is hosting an event in our #ourfamilytable group and we are sharing recipes for soft yeasted breads like brioche, challah, and rolls. These amazing soft and fluffy eggless brioche buns are my share for the theme. Check the list of recipes we shared today at the end of the post. We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too! While you're at it, join our Pinterest board, too! Thanks Christie!
Transfer the dough to a well dusted surface, punch and knead the dough. Divide into six equal portions.
Sweet Doughs and Breads
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bread from That Recipe
- Chocolate Walnut Babka from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Eggless Sesame Brioche Buns from Magical Ingredients
- Homemade Hamburger Buns from Jen Around the World
- Khaliat Nahal from Pandemonium Noshery
- Rum Raisin Bread from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Speculoos or Nutella Braided Bread from Art of Natural Living