Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Add the flour, caromseeds, salt, baking powder, baking soda, dried mint, turmeric, and cayenne. Mix and set aside.
Scoop the muffin batter into lined and prepared muffin tin. Place a potato masala ball on the center and gently push it in.
- Blueberry Orange Buttermilk Muffins from Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate Clementine Muffins from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Cranberry Gingerbread Muffins from Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Easy Cranberry Apple Muffins from Zesty South Indian Kitchen
- Eggnog Muffins from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Samosa Muffins from Magical Ingredients
- 'Tis the Season Muffins from Culinary Adventures with Camilla