This amount of cinnamon chips is important as it adds to the cinnamon flavor and also touch of sweetness here and there. Three-fourth cups works for us but a cup of it also tastes great. Less than this quantity may not have enough flavor. Also, replacing this chip with regular flavor will reduce the cinnamon flavor. The sweet and spicy cinnamon bites here and there makes this muffin unique and replacing this chip may not be a great idea.
All-purpose flour - 1.5 cups
Scoop the mixture onto pre-lined muffin pans to 3/4 level.
Remove from the oven, cool for 10 minutes atleast. Serve warm.
- Apple Pie Muffins from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Banana Apple Muffins from Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Cranberry Orange Muffins from Palatable Pastime
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins from Food Lust People Love
- Peanut Butter Banana Muffins from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Pear Almond Muffins from Zesty South Indian Kitchen
- Pumpkin, Pecan, and Cinnamon Chip Muffins from Magical Ingredients