To a bowl, add the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and set aside.
Beat well butter and brown sugar. Add the flaxed egg, tea steeped milk, vanilla, and apple butter. Combine well.
Add this to the dry ingredients, mix quickly. Dust the raisins and walnuts in a little flour, add to the muffin batter, and fold.
Remove from the oven, cool, and serve. The leftovers can be stored in refrigerator for a couple of days. Pop it in the oven to warm, and serve.
- A Day in the Life on the Farm: Apple Zucchini Muffins
- Jolene's Recipe Journal: Buttermilk Oatmeal Muffins
- Food Lust People Love: Cane Syrup Banana Muffins
- Zesty South Indian Kitchen: Prickly Pear Muffins
- Palatable Pastime: Sage Stuffing Muffins
- Magical Ingredients: Whole Wheat Apple Butter and Apple Cider Tea Muffins
- Karen's Kitchen Stories: Whole Wheat Sunflower Seed Muffins