When fresh cranberries are available, I love to whip up and make usual cranberry recipes in our home. Always love seasonal foods as they give extra nutrition required for the season. A cup of Cranberry Ginger Tea or a bowl of Cranberry Soup/Rasam over rice is amazing when the temperture drops. Savory Cranberry Rice can be a great as a side for Thanksgiving. I love Cranberry Jam on my toast and in fact a batch of it is simmering as I type this post.
Add salt, gochugaru, and soy sauce, stir-fry for a minute. Switch off the flame, add the green onions, cilantro, sesame seeds, mix thorougly. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool.
Repeat with the remaing sheets. Keep the finished ones covered to prevent drying.
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Chops by Palatable Pastime
- Cranberry Bacon Jam by Pandemonium Noshery
- Fragrant Cranberry Chicken Pulao with Cashew Nuts by Sneha's Recipes
- Pork Tenderloin with Dried Cranberry stuffing by Sid's Sea Palm Cooking
- Cranberry Glazed Sticky Wings by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Vegan Cranberry Soy Spring Rolls by Magical Ingredients