This is a simple and comforting rice made with frsh green beans. It is an easy one-pot meal, fit for any day. The spices and the fresh beans make a delicious and nutritious meal. This recipe is vegan. The original recipe uses chicken and I have skipped it. Vegan version is absolutely delicious.
National Cookbook Month recipes. Thanks, Jolene!
- Betty Crocker Blueberrry Muffins by Art of Natural Liviing
- BBQ Chicken Tortilla Wraps by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Carrot Cake Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting by An Affair from the Heart
- Chickpea Tortilla Soup by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Chocolate Crepes by That Recipe
- Joanna Gaines Chocolate Chip Cookies by Jen Around the World
- French Classics Made Easy: Savory Stuffed Crepes by Our Good Life
- German Chocolate Cookies by Blogghetti
- Helga's Meatballs by Palatable Pastime
- Lima Beans with Bacon and Mustard by Food Lust People Love
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins by Family Around the Table
- Vegan Green Loobia Polo by Magical Ingredients
- Wild Rice and Onion Bread by Karen's Kitchen Stories