Zucchini nachos is made with farm fresh zucchini with toppings like beans, cheese, avocado, jalapenos, and of course with fresh pico de gallo. This is a very healthy snack as well as an appetizer. This is a low carb snack rich in nutrition. This nachos is absolutely delicious with addictive flavors. A fresh way to serve zucchini!
This can be very easily. There is only one point to remember. Grill the zucchini pieces or pan roast them just for a couple of minutes. They shouldn't become mushy. To achieve this, zucchini should be quarter inch thick slices. This size makes it perfect for nachos. This can imitate the tortilla chips. Alternatively, zucchinis can be roasted in the oven too.
Zucchini is everywhere and to me it is a great vegetable. If you are looking for a new way to include zucchini, making nachos with them is totally awesome! With fresh and delicious topping, this nachos is ultimate! To make it vegan, use dairy free cheese.
This can be made with season's fresh produce. Every market is now loaded with squash, tomatoes, peppers....fresh season's bounty! Whether you get from farmers market or from your local stand, this is a great way to include more veggies in food. This can be great for meatless meals too! There is a farm near me and they have U-PICK options. Whenever I go, I am sure to come home with good amount of squash varieties :-).
Farmer’s Market Week is always the first week in August. Whether you have a great local farm stand or market, are a member of a CSA or purchase your fruits and vegetables at the supermarket, follow our Pinterest board, for great recipes including those for appetizers, drinks, breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and more.
Here’s more Farmer’s Market Week Recipes
Starters and Sauce Recipes
- Air Fried Zucchini Fries by West Via Midwest
- Bacon Wrapped Pickles by Take Two Tapas
- Chilled Cucumber Melon Soup by Cookaholic Wife
- Easy Refrigerator Dill Pickles by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Raspberry Lemonade Limoncello Cocktail by Books n' Cooks
- Strawberry Pesto Brie Bites by Kate's Recipe Box
- Watermelon Rind Pickles by Palatable Pastime
- Zucchini Nachos by Magical Ingredients
Side Dishes Recipes
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts by Devour Dinner
- Diner-Style Breakfast Potatoes and Onions by Family Around the Table
- Honeyed Carrots with Citrus Basil Gremolata by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Southwestern Potato Salad by The Freshman Cook
- Twice Baked Potatoes by Hostess At Heart
- Zucchini Corn Fritter by The Fresh Cooky
Main Dish Recipes
- Eggplant and Chickpea Fritters w/ Herb Yogurt Sauce by Savory Moments
- Philly Style Pepper Steak by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Asparagus by Blogghetti
- Steak and Bell Pepper Salad by The Redhead Baker
If you are looking for some delicious zucchini recipes, then you are in the right place. Check out this Zucchini Paneer Balls for a great appetizer. And Summer Squash Bharta / Squash Dip is a great side as well as dip for bread made with calabacitas, yellow squash, and zucchini. Vegan and Nut Free Zucchini Pesto is great with rice or pasta. What are you waiting for? Whip up these zucchini recipes and let me know how you loved it!
Zucchini - 24 1/4-in slices
Salt - a couple of pinch
Pepper powder - a little
Oil - 2 tsp
Black beans - 3/4 cup, cooked
Fresh pico de gallo - 1/2 cup
Onions - 1/4 cup, diced
Cilantro - 2 tbsp, chopped
Avocado - 1/2, diced
Cheese - 3/4 to1 cup, shredded
Heat a cast-iron pan. Drizzle 1/4 tsp oil and cook the zucchini for 2-3 minutes, they should just brown a little.
Sprinkle salt and pepper, flip and cook the other side. Repeat with all the zucchini slices.
Arrange them in an oven-proof serving platter.
Sprinkle halt to 3/4 cup cheese on top.
Switch on the oven in broiler mode. Broil it on high just for the cheese to melt.
Sprinkle the beans, onions, jalapenos, avocado slices, fresh pico de gallo, and cilantro.