These are the best, eggless, soft, and chewy chocolate chip cookies ever! These addictive cookies are easy to make and are perfect edible gifts or for holiday cookie exchange.
Chocolate chip cookies are a pure comfort snack! There is no rhyme or reason to make or enjoy these. No reason is a reason to devour these cookies. These are so delicious and are a massive hit across all age groups. These cookies dunked in milk are a comforting after school snack. This is a great one to pack as lunch box treats, and is the perfect one for kids birthday parties!
This classic cookie is easy to make. Instead of eggs, milk is used and this gives perfect results every time. Beat the butter and sugar/brown sugar fluffy with vanilla and milk, add flour and make the cookie dough, fold in the chips and bake for 9 minutes. Easy, peasy! I always use a mixture of brown sugar and granulated sugar for the perfect soft and chewy texture cookie. I highly recommend the same if you too love similar textured cookies.
Can you stop with one of these delicious cookies? A big NO! Two? Maybe.... It is easy to gobble a few of these addictive cookies. This recipe makes about 40 cookies and is a good quantity to enjoy for self, family, and friends. These are perfect for holidays! Can you imagine a holiday season without these cookies? Well, it is impossible in our home. Quite easily you will end up making multiple batches of these delicious cookies. We enjoy munching a few warm cookies and making memories every year. Also, this cookie recipe can be used to make many other recipes, like this Celebration Cookie Pie!
Welcome to #ChristmasCookies Week! That time of year when we soften the butter, fire up the oven, and make cookie trays for family, friends, and neighbors. This year more than 20 top-notch bloggers are sharing their very favorite creations for all to make and enjoy. Join us for a week’s worth of Christmas cookie deliciousness. Thanks Ellen for hosting this event!
If you are thinking what to bake for gifts or cookie exchange, check the following links for some amazing eggless cookie recipes that would make everyone happy.
Makes 40 cookies
Butter - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/4 cup
Brown sugar - 1/2 cup, packed
Vanilla - 1 tsp
Milk - 1/4 cup
All-purpose flour - 1.5 cups
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Baking soda - 1 tsp
Semi-sweet chocolate chips - 1 cup
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
To a bowl add the flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix and set aside.
Cream the butter, brown sugar, sugar until light and fluffy. Add the milk and vanilla and beat for a minute.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
With a cookie scooper, scoop even quantities of the dough and place them in a lined baking sheet. Slightly flatten them. Add a couple of chocolate chips on top for the bakery cookie effect. Bake for 9 minutes at 350 degrees F. For a crunchy cookie, bake for a minute longer.
Cool on a cooling rack completely. Transfer to an airtight container for storage. Serve as such or with milk.
Monday #ChristmasCookie recipes
- Bear Paw Cookies by Best Cookie Recipes
- Best Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies by Magical Ingredients
- Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Toffee Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, and Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Chocolate Mint Pizzelles by Blogghetti
- Christmas Light Sugar Cookies by Jen Around the World
- Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Cream Cheese Cookies by That Recipe
- Devil's Food Thumbprint Cookies by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Double Ginger Oatmeal Cookies by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Eggnog Thumbprint Cookies by Christmas Tree Lane
- German Rum Balls by Red Cottage Chronicles
- Gingerbread Cookies by Hostess At Heart
- Gingerbread Sandwich Trees by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Holiday Double Decker Cookies by The Spiffy Cookie
- Hot Chocolate Cookies by Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog
- Hot Cocoa Cookies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Italian Sweet Taralli by Shockingly Delicious
- Macadamia Mint Meltaway Cookies by Palatable Pastime
- Merry Grinchmas Cookies by Sweet Beginnings
- No-Bake Flourless Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies by Frugal & Fit
- Peppermint Chocolate Crinkle Cookies by Family Around the Table
- Shortbread Pecan Bars Without Corn Syrup by Art of Natural Living
- Twix Cookie Bars by Cheese Curd in Paradise
- Vanilla Crown Royal Cookies by An Affair from the Heart