There are many reasons as to why you should try this sheet pan okra. With the following reasons it is easy to choose this recipe over anything.
- This recipe uses less oil compared to stove top version
- This is cooked in a sheet pan.
- Less clean up
- Easy to make
- Less active stirring time
Add the tomatoes, salt, cumin powder, turmeric, cayenne, and coriander powder. Gently mix thoroughly. Return to the oven and continue to roast for 10-12 minutes.
Wednesday Farmers Market Recipes
- Balsamic Cucumber Salad from Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Braised Half-Runner Beans with Potatoes (Instant Pot) from Palatable Pastime
- Caprese Mac and Cheese from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Grilled Vegetable Platter with Lemon Feta Dip from Books n' Cooks
- Hasselback Potatoes from Blogghetti
- Kale Caesar Salad from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Mexican Corn Salad from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Sheet Pan Okra from Magical Ingredients
- Bourbon Apple Butter from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Lavender Peach Shortcakes with Honey Whipped Cream from The Spiffy Cookie
- Fluffy Peach Waffles from Red Cottage Chronicles
- The Best Cherry Pie from Jen Around the World
- Zucchini Bread with Nutmeg from Our Good Life