It is almost May and Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner. Christie is hosting an event in our #ourfamilytable where we are sharing delicious Mexican recipes to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Try these recipes and let us know! We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too! While you're at it, join our Pinterest board, too!
To make the seven layer dip: Start by adding the refried beans as the bottom layer.
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
- 30 Minute Easy Cheese Enchiladas from Kathryn's Kitchen Blog
- 7 Layer Dip from Magical Ingredients
- Caldo de Queso from Pandemonium Noshery
- Carnitas Bowls from That Recipe
- Classic Paloma from Books n' Cooks
- Easy Pico de Gallo from Jen Around the World
- Instant Pot Vegetarian Lentil Tortilla Soup from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Mango Agua Fresca from Art of Natural Living
- Margarita Sangria from Family Around the Table
- Mexican Red Rice from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Southern Fried Chicken Tacos from Palatable Pastime
- Steak Street Tacos from Blogghetti
- Taco Dip from Devour Dinner
- Tacos Americano from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- White Chicken Enchiladas from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks