In the same pan, add the cumin, ginger, garlic, and onions and saute for 4-5 minutes till the onions turn translucent. Add chana masala powder, turmeric, and cayenne, fry for a minute.
Add the cabbage, bell pepper, and pasta.
Ladle to bowls, garnish with cilantro, and serve.
- Baked Mostaccioli by Palatable Pastime
- Blue Evolution Penne + Farming the Ocean by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Casunziei All'Ampezzana (Beet Filled Pasta with Poppy Seeds) by Tara's Multicultural Table
- Chinese Pickled Mustard and Noodle Soup by Pandemonium Noshery
- Grain-Free Garbanzo Beans Pasta and Paneer Soup by Magical Ingredients
- Instant Noodles Shots by Sneha's Recipe
- Karen’s Lasagna Bolognese by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Meatball, Spinach and Tortellini al Brodo by Food Lust People Love
- One Pot Lasagne Soup by Our Good Life