Roasted potatoes always add a charm to the dinner table. Especially, this is an amazing choice for Thanksgiving. Both cranberries and potatoes make this an amazing fall recipe! Lemon Potatoes and Aloo Beans Curry are amazing sides to Thanksgiving meal! The flavor profile of Oven Roasted Curried Dutch Potatoes is different from this roasted cranberry potatoes and both are amazing ones packed with rich flavors. These four potatoes are vegan and is perfect for everyone!
In the meantime, in a bowl add the remaining salt, turmeric, coriander powder, garam masala, cayenne, mustard powder, ginger, garlic, coconut milk, and mix to a paste. Set aside.
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Crisp from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Cranberry Pecan Quick Bread from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Roasted Cranberry Potatoesfrom Magical Ingredients
- Cranberry White Wine Spritzer from Our Good Life
- Oatmeal Cranberry Bars from The Fresh Cooky
- Orange Cranberry Bread from Devour Dinner
- Pear-Cranberry Sauce from The Spiffy Cookie
- Cranberry Pecan Cake Balls from The Freshman Cook
- Cranberry Moscow Mule from Art of Natural Living
- Orange Cranberry Muffins from Life Love and Good Food
- Cranberry Almond Granola from Family Around the Table
- Easy Classic Cranberry Sauce from Kate's Recipe Box