These rolls are super soft and fluffy. They are made with fresh apple cider. These sweet rolls are great with butter for breakfast and tea time. They are amazing with any soup too!
Fall is an my favorite season not just for colors but also for apples. There are so many varieties of apples and so many ways to use apples. Eat them as such, make pies, smoothies, cakes, fritters, cookies, or even in breads. Apple cider is my favorite! It can be enjoyed as such and can be used in many recipes.
Some apple based recipes perfect for fall or any season:
The soft rolls are made with apple cider. The season's fresh apple cider tastes amazing! When incorporated in the dough, this juice makes the rolls sweet and perfect for any dinner. The dough uses aquafaba instead egg used in many dinner roll recipes. The added aquafaba also makes it super soft.
We are sharing recioes using apple cider and I am sharing the delicious pull apart rolls which are perfect ones forthe season. We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too! While you're at it, join our Pinterest board, too!
Add the activates yeast, butter, flour, salt into a breadmaker machine pan. Set the machine in dough cycle.
Divide to 16 porons.
Brush with milk.
Bake 14-15 min or until the bottom sounds hollow. Remove from the oven, brush with butter.
Creating with Apple Cider
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Apple Cider Old Fashioned from Art of Natural Living
- Apple Cider Pull Apart Rolls from Magical Ingredients
- Apple Cider Syrup from Devour Dinner
- Braised Apple Cider Chicken Dinner from Jen Around the World
- Cider-Glazed Chicken with Brown Butter Pecan Rice from The Spiffy Cookie
- Mulled Cider Cookies from That Recipe